Welcome to Progressive Management Company!
Here you will find a variety of useful information and resources designed to help you find the apartment community to suit your needs in the Whittier areas, Pico Rivera and our Senior Community in Brea for active seniors 55 years-plus.
From information on the local communities, our leasing policies, and additional tools such as our Rental Application and other forms that will be needed to complete the application process, it's all available here on our website.
So please, if you find anything you like or have any questions, feel free to contact the on-site manager listed under the property of your choice, or our office directly at 562-922-5362.
|Our Rental and Leasing Policy|
We appreciate your interest in our communities. You will be pleased to know that we are a fully licensed Property Management Company by the California Department of Real Estate, we are also members of the California Apartment Association, an organization dedicated to ethical and professional management of residential dwellings.
Progressive Management Company provides equal housing for all. We abide by all federal and local fair housing laws. We process all complete applications in the order in which they are received. We base our leasing decisions on the applicant's ability to comply with the income and credit requirements and tenancy history factors, and we will accept the first qualified applicant.
|The Application Process|
Please review the following qualifying standards, they were designed to procure good, respectful and dignifying relationships that fulfill your needs as well as protect the integrity and value of our properties.
1. Each adult applicant (18 years or older) must complete a rental application. (Incomplete applications will be returned to the applicant, if any items do not apply, please mark N/A)
2. Each applicant must pay the $25 processing fee in cash only. This fee is not refundable.
3. It is the applicant's responsibility to provide their own translator if the applicant does not read and understand English for the application process as well as the rental agreement .
1. Each applicant must present two forms of I.D. We require at least one photo id (a drivers license, passport or other government-issued photo identification card) and one other form of identification.
1. A combined gross income of all applicants of at least 3 times the monthly rent amount. Please provide proof of ability to pay rent through sources such as employer contact, recent paycheck stubs, tax records, government assistance, or retirement/security statements. For those who are self-employed, business license and tax records, and /or bank statements can provide proof of income.
A satisfactory credit report:
All applicants upon signing the application will be authorizing management to run a credit report.
An application may be denied for any of the following reasons:
If you are interested in any or the above apartment homes, please print the application to rent, employment verification and rental references forms below, complete all forms in full and call us to make an appointment to submit your application and to preview our apartments. We are confident you will find a community to meet your needs and you will make it your next home !
Thank you and hope to see you real soon!